Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Uh.... huh?

It's been awhile since I posted, so I'll try to piece together the things I remember.

The most recent, yesterday I went to go on break. I didn't notice anyone coming, so I closed up my booth and went walking around the building.  Well this guy comes RUNNING after me yelling "MISS.. excuse me MISS," At this point i'm a bit perplexed, as I don't think I have every been chased after leaving.  He proceeds to ask, "You just closed, how the heck am I supposed to get out of this place"  I look back (mind you it's about 50 yards away) and see his car sitting at my booth, running...  I just looked at him (probably bewildered) and said. "Sir, you need to go out on the other side. She's still open while i'm on my break."   I tell ya... some people just don't get it.

Also yesterday I had a guy go to the two empty booths, get confused, call the office (after sitting at the one for about 10 minutes) and ask how he was supposed to get out.  The office called me and asked if I saw anyone stuck.  By this time, i think the guy figured out that there were 3 booths and I was open.   *shakes head*

I have been getting this question a lot lately.  "Uh.. yeah.. do you know where i can park, and what spots are available?"   I don't understand why people think I know what's available and what's not...

This one too "Uh.. how much is it to park"  Mind you..the sign when they are asking me is right on the door below where i'm standing.

Oooh. I had a gentleman call me inhumane for charging him for being a minute over his time.  Let me explain. If you are here 2 hours it's 4 dollars.. if you are here 2 hours and 1 minute it's 6 dollars.   I had to tell him it's the rules.. sorry.  I think that's one of the most interesting thing i've been called.  The stupid thing about it all.  He only had 3 ones or a 50. We can't take anything over a 20 and he didn't have enough, so it would have been 6 regardless if he would have been there on the dot or not.

I guess that's it for now, but i'm sure i'll have more stories in the future.  The sad thing, most of the stories are just repeat.. every minute, every hour of every day.  Construction / closure of our garage is coming up, so I'm sure i'll hear a LOT more fun stuff and be able to post more in the near future.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment